THIS IS ME !

 Hi!!! my name is Julia Chairul Nisya, i'm 16 years old, i was born on july 17, 2006 in bandung.


I was born as a second child which made me have an older sister, my older sister is currently studying to become a dentist. and I'm studying at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.

I have many hobbies such as dancing, listening to music, drawing, and many others. I tend to have hobbies that take a lot of energy because I don't like sitting around doing nothing for too long, it's so boring.

I said earlier that I have many hobbies, one of which is listening to music, now I will tell you my favorite songs, actually from year to year the genres that I listen to can change, but from then until now I have never stopped listening pop genre songs.

I used to like various kpop groups, but now I only listen to songs from a Korean boy group called BTS. I think all of their songs have a deep message, whether it's a group song or a member's solo song. I also really like songs from the band Arctic Monkeys and Labrinth. My favorite songs are "Snap Out Of It" , "Craying Lightning" , "Cornerstone" by Arctic Monkeys , "Still Don't Know My Name" by Labrinth, "Magic Shop" by BTS, and recently one of the members of BTS whose name is RM has released a new album called INDIGO and one of the songs that has become my favorite song is "Still Life", which is a duet with an American singer who is a member of the Silk Sonic group, Anderson Paak. I like this song because the meaning behind the song relates to me and the song is really my taste.🎼🎹πŸ₯


maybe that's all I have to say, see you on another blog! πŸ’•πŸŒ»πŸŒž

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Goal ‼️